Monday, June 6, 2016

Visual Bird List

My photography focuses on the natural world. Rarely is there any place I'd rather be than outdoors, camera in hand observing and photographing wildlife. Thru photography I've begun developing a strong interest and understanding of birds and their role in our environment. This blog is a visual list of all the birds I've photographed with, hopefully, many more to come. My current count is at 83 as I start this new blog.
Thanks for your interest, hope you enjoy and are inspired to start your own list...
JFF
Click on an image for a larger view:











XXX

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to check it out. It is a project I've enjoyed very much.

      Delete
  2. Well done John! Quite a collection you have there! Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much, glad you enjoyed it. Definitely an enjoyable hobby.

      Delete